Where can I buy Juvederm Volift Online?
Only licensed medical professionals or organizations such as doctors, clinics, and hospitals can order Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine from Arjuni Beauty Shop.
What is Juvederm Volift?
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature ageing. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration to correct facial structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, and volume loss in the lips, cheeks, chin, and lower face.
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine contains hyaluronic acid that has been cross-linked using Allergan’s Vycross technology. This makes the hyaluronic acid particles smaller for a smooth formula, as well as stronger to last longer within your patient’s skin. This gives your patient smooth, natural-looking yet long-lasting results from their Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is one of the newer dermal fillers on the market, and it can give your patients a sort of liquid face lift, smoothing their wrinkles and filling in hollow areas for younger-looking skin.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Effective for deep lines: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is indicated for the treatment of medium to deep skin depressions and lines, including nasolabial folds.
- Liquid face lift: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine can be used as part of a “liquid face lift” to help to fill in sunken facial areas while correcting the look of wrinkles for a more youthful look.
- Facial contouring: This filler can also be used for contouring to help to enhance certain facial features.
- Long lasting results: In many patients, the results of a Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine injection can last up to fifteen months.
- Natural look: It is designed to deliver long-lasting yet natural-looking results.
- Vycross technology: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is cross- linked using cutting edge Vycross technology, which contributes to this cosmetic filler’s superior durability.
- Small hyaluronic acid particles: Thanks to this filler’s innovative manufacturing process, its hyaluronic acid particles are significantly smaller, and the formulation is smoother.
- Biodegradable: Found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid is biodegradable and bioresorbable.
- Non- immunogenic: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is not known to cause any immunogenic reactions, as it is derived synthetically.
- Infused with lidocaine: Lidocaine is well known for its anesthesic effects. It helps to inhibit sodium channels, thereby alleviating pain and discomfort during the injection process for this filler.
- Good safety profile: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is generally well tolerated and safe. In fact, it has been approved by the FDA. Most patients will not experience major adverse effects after treatment with this filler.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 1 ml syringes
- 4 sterile 30G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine treats medium to deep skin depressions by filling the skin with a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid. In addition to plumping the skin by adding facial volume, this naturally occurring substance has remarkable water-retaining properties that allow the filler to behave like a sponge, attracting and binding to moisture while in the skin. The result is smoother skin and a natural, younger-looking appearance.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (17.5 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)
How to inject/administer this product
Inject Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine via deep dermis or lips mucosa. Use of the supplied 30G1/2” needle is recommended. However, depending on the medical practitioner’s preferred injection technique, it is possible to use a 25G, 27G, or 30G sterile cannula. Choice of cannula length is determined by the user according to his/her injection technique.
When should I use this product?
Use Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine to treat deep wrinkles and skin depressions, to tighten and redefine the contours of the face and lips, and to restore lost volume to the face.
What areas can I treat with this product?
You can use Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine on most areas of your patient’s face that have deep wrinkles or severe facial lines, such as their nasolabial folds. You can also use Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine to restore volume to hollow areas of your patient’s face, which helps to fill hollows and lift sagging skin, or to contour their facial features. However, you should avoid injecting Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine into the eye region or glabellar area of your patient’s face.
How long do results last?
When you inject Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine into your patient’s dermis, the hyaluronic acid instantly plumps their skin, stretching the skin to smooth wrinkles and lift sagging skin. In addition to Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine’s instant results, it lasts around 15 months for most patients. This is much longer than most other dermal fillers made with hyaluronic acid, which usually last about 6 months to a year. Your patients will appreciate the time they save by being treated with such a long-lasting dermal filler.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Patients who are suitable for treatment are men and women above the age of 18 who want to temporarily correct signs of facial ageing, such as deep lines and wrinkles or facial volume loss. Candidates are not suitable to undergo this treatment if they have a history of hypersensitivity or allergy to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, or Gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Why should I purchase this product?
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is one of the newer dermal fillers on the market, with long-lasting results. You can buy Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine to treat nasolabial folds or other deep facial lines or wrinkles, or to add volume to your patient’s skin. Order wholesale Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine online from Medica Depot for a low price, or purchase Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine by phone from one of our dedicated customer care associates. Your patients will appreciate the time they save with this long-lasting dermal filler.
Are there any side effects?
The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is similar to what you would find in the human body, which means most patients do not experience any severe side effects from Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine injections. However, some common, mild side effects of Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine include swelling, redness, itching, pain or discomfort, and bruising, usually lasting less than a week. Your patients could also develop granulomas within their skin after a Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine injection. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine does contain Lidocaine, an anesthetic which helps reduce the pain and discomfort of the injections.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way.
Best Place to Buy Juvederm Volift Online Without License- Juvederm Volift for Sale Legally
At Arjuni Beauty Shop, the best place to buy Juvederm Volift online without license safely and secure, Juvederm Volift for sale without license. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with various express mail delivery services like FedEx, USPS, EMS, DHL.