Where can I buy Juvederm Ultra XC online?
Medical practitioners or individuals who are interested in purchasing Juvederm Ultra XC can do so from Arjuni Beauty Shop. No medical License needed to make an order.
What is Juvederm Ultra XC?
Juvederm Ultra XC is an aesthetic filler made of 24mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel and 3mg/ml fast-acting lidocaine to instantly plump and lift moderate facial creases such as nasolabial folds. It can also be used to enhance the appearance and size of lips according to a patient’s preference. The gel is processed to be sterile, colorless, highly viscoelastic, and biodegradable. It is also sterilized before being supplied in a graduated 1ml syringe.
This Allergan-manufactured medical device should only be handled by a certified and experienced physician familiar with dermal filler injections. Store this fragile medical device in a room with a regulated temperature between 2°C to 25°C.
This skin smoothing and plumping implant is renowned globally due to its efficacy and instantaneous results. Once injected, dermal imperfections are immediately corrected with very few side effects. Besides that, the filler is also highly sought-after thanks to its long-lasting performance. The outcome can last for up to 9 or more.
Juvederm Ultra XC is known as Juvederm Ultra 2 in Europe and you can buy any of them from us.
What are the benefits of Juvederm Ultra XC?
- Dramatic anti-aging results: Juvederm Ultra XC is ideal for patients with aging skin. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC dramatically reduces the appearance of moderate facial lines. The skin becomes significantly smoother with just one treatment.
- Formulated with cross-linked hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar known for its water-absorbing properties. It is commonly found in the cartilage and skin. Having filling effects, hyaluronic acid can be also used to augment the lips to enhance their volume. Plus, it adds volume to sunken areas, thereby helping to increase facial volume.
- Resorbable: Being biodegradable and resorbable in nature, hyaluronic acid will be broken down over time by the body.
- Long-lasting yet reversible results: Juvederm Ultra XC is non-permanent and reversible. In most cases, the results of a Juvederm Ultra XC injection can last for about nine months.
- Non immunogenic: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is of non-animal (i.e., synthetic) origin and is therefore unlikely to trigger any immunogenic reactions.
- Contains lignocaine: The formulation also contains lignocaine (an anesthetic). Through the inhibition of voltage- gated sodium channels, lignocaine minimizes pain and discomfort during injection. Thanks to lignocaine, the treatment process is virtually pain- free.
- FDA- approved: Juvederm Ultra XC is manufactured in compliance with stringent manufacturing standards and has been approved by the FDA. When used correctly, Juvederm Ultra XC is generally safe and not likely to cause serious complications.
What is in the box?
Each box of Juvederm Ultra XC comes with:
- 2-1ml graduated syringe preloaded with hyaluronic acid gel
- 4 single-use 30G½” needles
- Device information pamphlet
How does this product work?
The health and functionality of skin varies according to the quantity and quality of numerous dermal cells like collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin. Skin maintenance processes like desquamation—the shedding of dead and keratinized skin cells—are equally important for youthful-looking skin. Unfortunately, biological aging is predetermined by genes. Regardless, aging causes a decrease in the proliferation and repair of skin cells.
This is usually exacerbated by harmful free radicals contributed by external aging factors such as excessive ultraviolet (UV) exposure, smoking, pollution, and alcohol. Premature aging signs like wrinkles and creases will then appear on skin, especially the face, as it is constantly exposed to the elements.
Juvederm Ultra XC is then designed with 24mg/ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid that can instantly erase facial lines. Once injected intradermally, the gel attracts water to support the skin structure to fill in skin depressions. The integration of 0.3% lidocaine, a type of fast-acting local anesthetic, alleviates pain during the injection session.
What are the ingredients?
The filler material is made of ingredients that are widely used in the aesthetic industry.
- Active components:
- 24mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 3mg/ml lidocaine
- Other components :
- 1ml phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.
The resulting gel is transparent, colorless, viscoelastic, and completely bioresorbable.
Juvederm Ultra XC Instructions
How to inject/administer this product?
Juvederm Ultra XC is a medical device which is meant to be handled by a highly experienced and certified specialist. A patient’s medical history (e.g. medical conditions, medications taken, allergies, previous history of aesthetic procedure, etc.) must also be carefully reviewed to ensure that they are suitable for injections with this filler.
When they are deemed suitable and ready for the procedure, clean and sanitize the proposed treatment areas. Assemble the medical device and administer the implant via mid-dermal injections. If it is used to enhance the lips, then inject the filler into the mucous membrane of the lips.
Once adequate correction is made, gently massage the areas for optimal gel distribution. Leftover gel and used medical supplies must be discarded according to hygienic disposable standards. Adhere to strict aseptic guidelines throughout the procedure to reduce the risk of infections.
When should I use this product?
You can use this plumping aesthetic filler for patients with moderate facial creases, like marionette lines as well as nasogenian furrows. Not only that, you can also use this as a lip volumizer for patients with thin or asymmetrical lips.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Ultra XC can be used to treat regions of face affected by medium wrinkles like the cheeks and perioral areas. The appearance of the lips can also be augmented according to the patient’s preference.
How long does Juvederm Ultra XC results last?
Juvederm Ultra XC is renowned for its long-lasting and durable performance. On average, the aesthetic outcomes last for 9 months or more, depending on the patient’s age, skin condition, and lifestyle. The completely biodegradable filler material will be metabolized progressively into the surrounding tissues and patients can get repeat injections to maintain the initial effects.
FAQs on Juvederm Ultra XC
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
This skin smoothing and lip plumping filler is indicated for patients with moderate facial creases as well as thin, undefined, or asymmetrical lips.
Why should I purchase this product?
You can easily stock up your medical supplies from us from Medica Depot. All our products are certified genuine products from their respective manufacturers. When you buy from us, we guarantee that you will only receive high-quality products. Members can also save when buying in bulk, as we offer wholesale prices.
Are there any side effects?
Despite its superior safety profile, implantation of Juvederm Ultra XC may still induce some side effects common to dermal filler injections.
Common side effects:
- Injection site responses, including redness, swelling, itchiness, etc.
- Mild swelling
- Discoloration of treatment sites
Inflammatory reactions usually last for up to a week and will resolve by themselves. Educate your patients to keep the area clean and sans-makeup for the first 12 hours following treatment. As well, they should protect the areas from conditions with extreme temperatures (e.g. sauna) for 2 weeks. Patients are also at risk of developing other more serious reactions which must be treated immediately.
Adverse side effects:
- Temporary or permanent vision impairment, blindness, stroke caused by intravascular injection of filler
- Inflamed lumps
- Allergic reactions
Read the device information pamphlet for more information on contraindications, precautions, and side effects.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way.
Best Place to Buy Juvederm Ultra XC Online Without License- Juvederm Ultra XC for Sale Legally
At Arjuni Beauty Shop, the best place to buy Juvederm Ultra XC online without license safely and secure, Juvederm Ultra XC for sale without license. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with various express mail delivery services like FedEx, USPS, EMS, DHL.