Buy Belotero Volume with Lidocaine online to restore facial volume. Help your patients achieve a youthful appearance and place your order today!
What is Belotero Volume with Lidocaine?
Belotero Volume is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler manufactured by Anteis SA, which is a multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Switzerland. In aesthetic medicine, Belotero Volume is often used to restore facial volume (e.g., to enhance the chin or the cheeks).
What are the features of Belotero Volume with Lidocaine?
- Superior volumizing effects: The monophasic Belotero Volume gel has significantly higher volumizing ability than biphasic dermal fillers.
- Easy-to-inject: Belotero Volume can be easily injected through needles with a small diameter, thanks to the patented reticulation process during preparation.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Volume with Lidocaine?
- 1 package insert
- 1 sterile prefilled glass syringe
- 2 27G1/2” cannulas
- 2 30G 1/2″ needles
- 2 27G 1/2″ needles
- 2 25G 12.7mm needles
- 2 traceability labels
How does Belotero Volume with Lidocaine work?
The hyaluronic acid gel in Belotero Hydro are known for its water retention properties. It binds to moisture and increases in size, thereby replacing volume lost through fat loss.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Volume with Lidocaine?
- 26 mg/mL sodium hyaluronate
- 3 mg of lidocaine (Belotero Volume w/Lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Belotero Volume can last up to 18 months when used for adding volume to temple or cheeks.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Belotero Volume generally does not need recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not inject Belotero Volume with Lidocaine into the lips, tear-trough region, glabellar region and blood vessels. This product should only be administered into a non-inflamed, healthy skin that has been thoroughly disinfected.
- Do not use Belotero Volume with Lidocaine during breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- Do not use Belotero Volume with Lidocaine in those who are allergic to sodium hyaluronate, and individuals less than eighteen years of age. Belotero Volume is contraindicated in these patients.
- Stop the injection (and change the needle/cannula) if the injection pressure is excessively high, or if the needles become obstructed.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way.
Best Place to Buy Belotero Volume with Lidocaine Online Without License- Belotero Volume with Lidocaine for Sale Legally
At Arjuni Beauty Shop, the best place to buy Belotero Volume with Lidocaine online without license safely and secure, Belotero Volume with Lidocaine for sale without license. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with various express mail delivery services like FedEx, USPS, EMS, DHL.