Buy Belotero Hydro Online to rehydrate severely dehydrated skin tissue. Help your patients achieve plump skin and place your order today!
What is Belotero Hydro?
Developed by Anteis SA, Belotero Hydro is a highly hydrating filler indicated for the treatment of seriously dry/wrinkled skin. Once administered into the superficial dermis, it effectively increases skin elasticity and firmness while enhancing the complexion. In addition, Belotero Hydro can be used to prevent the development of wrinkles on the neck, face, back of the hands and cleavage.
What are the features of Belotero Hydro?
- Easy to inject: Belotero Hydro has undergone a dynamic reticulation process, therefore can be easily injected through a small-diameter needle.
- Mono-phasic nature: Thanks to the innovative cohesive polydensified matrix (CPM) technology used in the manufacturing process, Belotero Hydro gel has significantly higher elasticity. This contributes to its superior wrinkle filling ability.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Hydro?
- 1 prefilled 1ml syringe
- 2 CE-marked needles
- 2 traceability labels
- 1 package insert
How does Belotero Hydro work?
Belotero Hydro deeply rehydrates the skin while providing additional nourishment. It also works to improve skin elasticity.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Hydro?
- Sodium hyaluronate (18 mg/mL)
- Glycerol (21 mg/mL)
- Phosphate-citrate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The rehydrating effects of Belotero Hydro can last for about 15 to 30 days. The effects will last for a longer period of time once the skin has recovered its physiological properties.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Most patients are able to resume normal activities right after using Belotero Hydro.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Please ensure that Belotero Hydro does not come in contact with benzalkonium chloride or other quaternary ammonium compounds. The key component of Belotero Hydro (sodium hyaluronate) will precipitate in the presence of these compounds.
- Do not use Belotero Hydro during pregnancy or lactation.
- This filler is contraindicated in children less than 18 years of age, as well as individuals with known allergy to hyaluronic acid (or other excipients). Do not use Belotero Hydro in these patients.
What are some common side effects?
- Slight erythema
- Redness/discoloration at the treatment site
- Local edema
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way.
Best Place to Buy Belotero Hydro Online Without License- Belotero Hydro for Sale Legally
At Arjuni Beauty Shop, the best place to buy Belotero Hydro online without license safely and secure, Belotero Hydro for sale without license. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with various express mail delivery services like FedEx, USPS, EMS, DHL.