Buy Belotero Soft with Lidocaine to correct fine facial wrinkles and lines. Help your patients achieve dramatically younger looking skin and place your order today!
What is Belotero Soft with Lidocaine?
Belotero Soft is a colorless injectable gel consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate). It is often injected into the superficial/mid dermis for the treatment of fine facial lines and wrinkles. In addition, Belotero Soft can be used for lip augmentation. This multi-purpose filler is also effective in the treatment of facial atrophic scars. Belotero Soft is manufactured in Switzerland by Anteis SA, a multinational company that specializes in the development of injectable medical devices.
What are the features of Belotero Soft with Lidocaine?
- Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology: This unique technology gives Belotero Soft unusual elasticity, adding to its mono-phasic nature.
- Excellent safety profile: Belotero Soft is sourced from a non-animal origin, therefore does not cause immunogenic reaction. No allergy test is needed prior to Belotero injection.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Soft?
- 1 prefilled 1ml syringe
- 2 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- Two traceability labels
How does Belotero Soft work?
Having tissue augmenting capacity, Belotero Soft helps lift up the skin and fill depression. It also compensates age (or injury) induced volume loss for a more youthful appearance.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Soft with Lidocaine?
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (20.0 mg/mL)
- 3.0 mg of lidocaine HCl (Belotero Soft w/lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer
- Lidocaine 3%
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Belotero Soft can last for up to twelve months. Please note that individual results may vary depending on factors such as skin condition and age.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
In general, Belotero treatment does not require any recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not use Belotero Soft in patients who are allergic to any ingredients of the formulation (especially sodium hyaluronate).
- Do not administer Belotero Soft into blood vessels, or for that matter, any area with cutaneous problems of an infectious or inflammatory type (e.g., herpes, acne).
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way.
Best Place to Buy Belotero Soft with Lidocaine Online Without License- Belotero Soft with Lidocaine for Sale Legally
At Arjuni Beauty Shop, the best place to buy Belotero Soft online with Lidocaine without license safely and secure, Belotero Soft with Lidocaine for sale without license. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with various express mail delivery services like FedEx, USPS, EMS, DHL.